- Go to, or make, the new course. Make sure it has the same number of sections/weeks/topics as the old course.
- In the new course, click Import in the Administration block on the left.
- In the Search courses box, type T4T to find the Tools4Teachers courses/resources that we've uploaded.
- Click Use this course next to the one that you'd like to use.
- Make sure all of the boxes are checked for the resources that you want to copy, and click Continue.
- Click Continue again on the next screen. It will probably take a few minutes at this point.
- Hopefully everything worked and you can see the copied materials in your new course.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tools4Teachers Resources on our Moodle
We've put the Learn EveryWare resources from Tools4Teachers up on our Moodle site under the Misce. If you'd like to copy them to your own course, use the following steps.