1. Create an Excel document with headers
2. Save this document as a .CSV file
3. Open First Class → Click on Contacts → Click on File → Click on Import → Click on Import Contacts
4. Choose the .CSV file you saved in Step 2 and click Open
*Note: You will have to use the File of Type drop down menu in order to see your saved file.
5. You will then see the field screen. Your First and Last Name fields will be populated but you will need to populate the email field. It’s your choice as to what which field you choose for the email address to populate as long as it’s an email field ie: Business Work Email
6. Click OK and the file will upload. When File Transfer is complete…click Close
7. Congratulations, you are now ready to create your distribution lists.