On the site google.com/chromeframe click "Activate Google Chrome Frame".
Accept their terms.
If it warns you that it requires an Administrator account, log out and log back in with your Admin account or ask someone with Admin privileges to install it for you.
It should then give you a message saying that it is now complete.
You can test that it is working by trying to edit a Google Docs presentation. If you can, then the installation was successful.
To disable Google Chrome Frame, follow these steps:
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Manage Add-ons in the menu bar.
- In the "Toolbars and Extensions" section, select ChromeFrame BHO.
- Click Disable.
To uninstall Google Chrome Frame from your computer, follow these steps (while logged in as an Administrator):
- Select Start > Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Google Chrome Frame.
- Click Remove.
For more information, see http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=161796